Indian Air Force has released Indian Air Force Cook & House keeping Staff Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Cook & House keeping Staff.The total no.of vacancies are 02. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria before 30 days from the date of issue of notification.
Name of the Post: Cook & House keeping Staff
Post Date: 03-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 02
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30 days from the date of issue of notification.|
Vacancy details of Indian Air Force Cook & House keeping Staff Recruitment 2019 :
Name of the Post
House keeping Staff
Pay matrix level 2 Index 1 – Rs.19,900/-
House Keeping Staff:
- Rs.18000/- Per month
- Pay matrix level 1 Index 1 – Rs.18,000/-
Period of Contract:
- Not mentioned
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matriculation or equivalent pass with 06 months experience in bid trade.
House keeping Staff:
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification.
- Written Test /Interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Cook & House keeping Staff Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Download the application form fill the details correctly and send the application to
- Cook: The Station Commander, AF Station Chimney Hills, Chikkabanavara, Bangalore – 560 090
- House Keeping Staff: Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station Sulur, Coimbatore – 641 401.
- Last date of receiving application is 30 days from the date of issue of notification.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview/test.
About Indian Air Force:
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932. Its first ac flight came into being on 01 Apr 1933. It possessed a strength of six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). The aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co- operation) Squadron.