Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply for the post based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 10/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date to Apply for the Post||24/05/2019|
|Last Date to Apply for the Post||04/06/2019|
Vacancy details of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|General Duty||Not mentioned|
|General Duty (SSA)||Not mentioned|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA)||Not mentioned|
|Technical (Engineering &Electrical)||Not mentioned|
- Not mentioned
Period of Contract:
- 8 years
Age limit ( as on 01/01/2019):
|Name of the Post||Age|
|General Duty||Born Between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 .|
|General Duty (SSA)||Born Between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA)||Born Between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001|
|Technical (Engineering &Electrical)||Born Between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999|
|Law||Born Between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate .
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
Commercial Pilot Entry:
- Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate
Technical (Engineering &Electrical):
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineering.
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Interview/Written Exam
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Visit the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Go to the “CAREER “Page
- The link for the application will be active on 24/05/2019
- Fill the details correctly
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Last date to apply for the post is 04/06/2019.
|To Apply||Link will be active on 24/05/2019|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Indian Coast Guard :