Indian Navy has released Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Chargeman( Mehcanic) and Chargeman (Amunition & Explosive). The total no.of vacancies are 172. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Chargeman( Mehcanic) and Chargeman (Amunition & Explosive)
Post Date: 08-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 172
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
16-04-2019 ( From 12:00 PM)
|Last Date for submission of Application|
28-04-2019 (Till 11:00 PM)
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019:
Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
- Pay Band as per 7th CPC ,Level -6 Rs.35.400- 112400/-
Period of Contract:
- Not Mentioned
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation for Government Servant up to five years in accordance with the instructions.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Chargeman ( Mechanic):
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or roof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organisation.
Chargeman ( Ammun.& Expl) :
- Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognized organisation.
- Screening of Application
- Written Exam
SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-servicemen / Women Candidates
Mode of Application/Payment :
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The starting date of application is 16-04-2019
- Register with an active email id and mobile number
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the online application form
- Keep the registration number safe for future reference.
- Complete the payment procedure as applicable.
- The last date to Apply for the post is 28-04-2019.
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission of the application.
(will be available on 16-04-2019)
|For Official Notification|
|For Official Website|
About Indian Navy:
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).