Indian Navy has released Indian Navy SSCO Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Short Service Commission Officers(SSCO) .The total no.of vacancies are 121. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 29th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission Officers(SSCO)
Post Date: 11/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 121
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submitting Application|
|Last date for submitting Application||29/05/2019|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy SSCO Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre||08|
|SSC Pilot MR||03|
|SSC Pilot Other than MR||05|
|SSC X (IT)||15|
|SSC Engineering Branch||24|
|SSC Electrical Branch||24|
- Not mentioned
Age limit ( as on 29/05/2019):
|Name of the Post||Born Between|
|SSC Naval Armament Inspection Cadre||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|SSC ATC||02/07/1996 & 01/07/1999|
|SSC Observer||02/07/1996 & 01/07/2001|
|SSC Pilot MR||02/07/1996 & 01/07/2001|
|SSC Pilot Other than MR||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|SSC Logistic||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|SSC X (IT)||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|SSC Engineering Branch||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|SSC Electrical Branch||02/07/1995 & 01/01/2001|
|PC Education||02/07/1995 & 01/07/1999|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
SSC Naval Armament :
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).Mechanical ,Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics/Micro Electronics/Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Tele Communication/Instrumentation & Control/Control Engineering Production/Industrial Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics.
SSC ATC/SSC Observer/SSC Pilot MR/SSC Pilot(other than MR):
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate must have 60%aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class from AICTE recognized institute / university or
- MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
SSC X (IT) :
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg/IT
- B Sc (IT) with First Class (iii) M.Sc (Computer / IT) with First Class
- M.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class
- MCA with First class
SSC Engineering Branch:
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in streams Mechanical ,Marine ,Instrumentation,Production ,Aeronautical ,Industrial Engineering & Management ,Control Engg ,Aero Space ,Automobiles ,Metallurgy Mechatronics , Instrumentation & Control.
SSC Electrical Branch:
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in streams Electrical ,Electronics , TeleCommunication Electronics& Communication ,Power Engineering Power Electronics Electronics & Instrumentation ,Instrumentation & Control Instrumentation.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Meteorology/Oceanology/ Atmospheric Science)
- BE/B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in Computer Engineering
- BE / B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering .
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSCO Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The starting date to apply for the post is 18/05/2019
- Fill the Details correctly.
- Use the Valid Email Id and Phone number.
- The last date of submission of application is 29/05/2019
- No late submission or Incomplete application will be entertained
|To Apply||Link will be active on 18/05/2019|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
About Indian Navy :
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).