Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) has released IOCL Recruitment 2019 notification for the Various Posts. The total number of vacancies are 21. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 02nd July 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 13/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 21
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||02/07/2019|
|Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application||10/07/2019|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||14/07/2019|
|Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result||23/07/2019|
|Tentative dates of SPTT||30/07/2019 to 31/07/2019|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2019 :
|SI No.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|01||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV(Production)||03|
|02||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler||01|
|03||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Turbine||01|
|04||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||01|
|05||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||11|
|06||Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV||01|
|07||Junior Materials Assistant-IV||01|
|08||Junior Nursing Assistant-IV||02|
- Not mentioned
- Rs.11,900- Rs.32,000/-
Age limit ( as on 30/06/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Boiler:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with Class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the State)
- For candidates possessing Diploma/Matric with ITI (Fitter) holding Boiler Competency Certificate or B.Sc with Boiler Apprenticeship, no further experience shall be required.
- For candidates possessing the Diploma; minimum one year post qualification experience in operation of Industrial Boiler/HRSG/Thermal Power Fertilizers / Power Plants / Large Industrial Establishment.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U)-Turbine:
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University .
Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical):
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University OR
- Matric with 2 (two) years ITI (Fitter) Course with pass class.
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV / Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system.
Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV:
- B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics .
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments .
Junior Materials Assistant-IV:
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering .
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Materials Department.
Junior Nursing Assistant-IV :
- 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) or 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery or Gynecology & Obstetrics from recognized Institute / University.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Nursing (& Midwifery) or Gynecology & Obstetrics in any Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Written test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Visit the official website www.iocl.com
- Register for the post with only valid email id and phone number.
- Fill the details correctly.
- Complete the payment procedure.
- After the registration process take the printout of filled in online application form and send the application form to – Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents by 10/07/2019.
- No Late submission of application form will be taken into consideration.
About IOCL :
With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndianOil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India’s energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndianOil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 50,000 customer touch-points.