IOB Business Correspondent Recruitment 2018
Indian Overseas Bank has released IOB Business Correspondent Recruitment 2018 notification on commission basis in the branches situated at Chennai District for fixed tenure. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Business Correspondent
Post Date: 07-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||07-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||Not mentioned|
Pay Scale & Period of Contract:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The Applicant should have the minimum qualification of 10th standard and should be able to read and write in Tamil & English and should have basic computer knowledge.
- The Applicants should be a resident of Chennai City.
- The Applicant should produce two references given by respectable persons preferably known to the bank.
- The Applicant should have good CIBIL score.
- The Applicant should hove IIBF certificate in Business Correspondents
Note: Retired bank employees/retired teachers/retired government employees and Ex-servicemen, members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks etc., are also eligible.
How to Apply for IOB Business Correspondent Recruitment:
- Interested individuals may send their filled in application to lndian Overseas Bank, Chennai – I Regional Office, Annexe Building, lll Floor, No 763, Anna Salai, Chennai 600002 as per the format enclosed along with a recent passport size photograph with duly attested KYC Documents such as PAN Cord, Aadhaar Card etc., Educational Qualification certificate, llBF certificate and a valid address proof with present address.
- The Top of envelop should be mentioned with “Engagement of Business Correspondents”.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) was founded on 10th February 1937 by Shri. M.Ct.M. Chidambaram Chettyar, a pioneer in many fields. The Bank was founded by him with the main objective of specializing in foreign exchange business in banking to take the Bank across the globe. IOB started business simultaneously – at Karaikudi, Chennai and Rangoon in Burma (presently Myanmar) followed by a branch in Penang, Malaysia. At the dawn of Independence IOB had 38 branches in India and 7 branches abroad -and Deposits stood at Rs.6.64 Crores and Advances at Rs.3.23 Crores at that time.