IOCL Contingent Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – 4 Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released IOCL Contingent Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 notification at IOCL Haldia Refinery Hospital on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 30th January 2019.
Name of the Post: IOCL Contingent Duty Medical Officer
Post Date: 22-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Other IOCL Recruitment you may be interested in:
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 420 Vacancies
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 68 Vacancies
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||
30-01-2019 from 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Vacancy details of IOCL Contingent Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
- No of Vacancies: 4
Rs 70,000/- and suitable accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
Period of Contract:
Initially for 01 year which may be extended or reduced based on performance.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Completed internship and registration with any State Medical Council of India.
- Date of Walk- in- Interview: 30th January 2019
- Venue: IOCL, Haldia Refinery Guest House, PO: Haldia Township, Dist: Purba Midnapore, West Bengal-721 607
- Interview timing: From 9:30 AM to 2.:30PM
How to Apply for IOCL Contingent Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may appear for the interview on the above mentioned date, timing and venue with all relevant documents, their attested copies and recent passport size photographs.
With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndianOil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India’s energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndianOil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 47,800 customer touch-points.