IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 15 Posts
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Notification is out for a total of 15 posts. Interested candidates who are Ex-Apprentices of IOCL, Paradip Refinery can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria before 6th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant
Post Date: 20-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 15
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Tentative Date of Uploading result of Written Test
|Tentative Date of SPPT||
Vacancy details of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
Name of post
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV P& U -O&M||1||–||–||–||
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||1||–||–||–||
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- Rs.11,900-32,000/- Per Month.
Age limit as on 28-02-2019:
- Minimum age : 18 Years.
- Maximum age : 26 Years
As per Govt order
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- Ex-Apprentices of Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) / Technician Apprentice (Chemical).
- Candidate must possess 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility):
- Ex-Apprentices of Technician Apprentice (Electrical)
- Candidate must possess 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical):
- Ex-Apprentices of Trade Apprentice (Fitter)/Technician Apprentice (Mechanical).
- Candidate must have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
- Ex-Apprentices of Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation).
- Candidate must have completed 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test(SPPT)
|SC/ ST/ PWD||
Mode of Payment: online
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible Candidates may apply offline, through the Application form available at official website www.iocl.com
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction.
- After successfully filling the application, . Candidates are required to submit the application form along with the self-attested copies of supporting documents mentioned in the checklist , at the below mentioned address:
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
IOCL Paradip Refinery, Paradip,
Odisha – 754141
IOCL is an integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. operates over a network of about 13000 km long crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 93.7 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 9.5 million metric standard cubic meter per day of gas.