Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment 2019 notification for Junior Engineering Assistant post. Notification is out for 24 Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies. So interested and eligible candidates who have completed their Apprenticeship Training from IOCL Guwahati Refinery can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 4th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant
Post Date: 29-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 24
Other Category you may be interested in:
- Government Jobs 2019
- IOCL Recruitment 2019 | 420 Technician, Trade Apprentice Posts
- Assam Govt Job 2019
Important dates to Remember:
|Date for submission of Filled in Application|
|Date of Written Test|
07-02-2019 to 13-02-2019
Vacancy details of IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment:
|SNo.||Name of the Post||Total|
|1||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production)||21|
|2||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Mechanical)||3|
Age limit (as on 31.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC (NCL))
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Production)
- Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum of 50% marks for General/ OBC & 45% in case of SC/ ST candidates.
- Completed Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator (CP)
- Completed Technician Apprentice – Chemical
Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Mechanical)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in or
- Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade.
- Completed Trade Apprentice – Fitter
- Completed Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation
Note: Women candidates will not be considered for Post 1.
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test
Note: The minimum qualifying marks for written test is 40% marks for General/OBC and 35% for SC/ ST/ PwBD.
How to Apply for IOCL Guwahati Refinery Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may report for verification of certificates/ testimonials etc. on 04-02-2019 at 10:00 AM at Old Conference Hall, Admin. Building, Guwahati Refinery, Noonmati, Assam.
- Candidates must carry originals & attested photocopies of all Marksheets , Apprenticeship Completion Certificate, Latest Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable , Proof of Age (Matriculation marksheet/ certificate etc.), two passport size color photographs and any other relevant
testimonials, documents, proof & certificates for certificate verification.
- Candidates must also submit filled –in application form in the prescribed format at the time of reporting on 04-02-2019.
- The prescribed format will be forwarded at the e-mail of the candidates by 29-12-2019.
With a 33,000-plus work-force, extensive refining, distribution & marketing infrastructure and advanced R&D facilities, lndian Oil plays a significant role in fuelling the socio-economic development of the country. With a mandate to ensure India’s energy security and self-sufficiency in refining & marketing of petroleum products, lndianOil has in the past six decades provided energy access to millions of people across the length and breadth of the country through its ever-expanding network of over 47,800 customer touch-points.