IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Notification is out for a total of 68 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 28th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant
Post Date: 24-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 68
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Print out should reach before
|Tentative Date of Uploading result of Written Test||
Tentative Date of SPPT
|Tentative Date of Uploading result of Final Selection Result||
Vacancy details of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 :
Name of post
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility)||1||–||1||–||
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)
|Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||8||3||4||3||
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
- Rs.11,900-32,000/- Per Month.
- 18-26 Years.
As per Govt order
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility):
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state); provided that in case of nonavailability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed Parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered:
- Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state).
- B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions. Subject to the condition below: Candidate selected under Category (2) & (3) above and posted in Boiler Operations shall undertake to acquire Boiler Competency certificate within four years of joining the services of the Corporation.
- For candidates possessing Diploma/Matric with ITI (Fitter) & holding Boiler Competency Certificate or B.Sc. with Boiler Apprenticeship, no further experience shall be required.
- For candidates possessing the Diploma: minimum one year post qualification experience in operation of Industrial Boiler/ HRSG/ Thermal Power Station (DM Plant/ PO Plant/ Air Compressors/ Steam Turbines/ Gas Turbines cooling tower/ RO Plant/ Air Compressor in Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical):
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation/maintenance of Power Generators/Distribution Sub stations (LT & HT at 0.4 KV & 6.6. KV level or above respectively)/ Maintenance of HT/LT Switch gears (PCC/MCC) /Transformers/ Motors/ ACBs /VCBs / UPS /Battery Chargers /Variable speed drives/protective relays including electromagnetic/ Static/Numerical relays in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemicals /Heavy Chemical / Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishments
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical):
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved /identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in maintenance / overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas / Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals/Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal/Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc. in Petroleum Refinery/ Petro-chemical/Heavy Chemical /Fertilizers /Power Plants / large industrial establishments
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners , loop configuration, online analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemicals/Heavy Chemical / Fertilizers /Power Plants /Gas processing industry / large industrial establishments.
- Written Test and a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test(SPPT)
|SC/ ST/ PWD||
Mode of Payment: online
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 :
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com and access the relevant application link which will remain open from 07-01-2019 to 28-01-2019.
- Furnish particulars/ details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format. After 10 | P a g e MR/ HR/ RECT/ JEA(ALL INDIA)/ 2019 submission of particulars by the candidate, the system will generate a Registration Number for each candidate.
- Log into the portal with the generated Registration No. and Date of Birth and deposit application fee through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking. Bank charges, as applicable, will be borne by the candidates.
- After the payment is successfully realized, an email/sms, confirming the payment status will be sent to the candidates within 48 hours. The candidates should log into the portal again and complete the remaining application process i.e. uploading photograph and signature on receipt of the confirmation mail/sms to complete the Registration.
- After successfully registering Online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The print out and checklist alongwith self attested copies of all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list with Name, Address, Post Code and Registration No: super scribed on the envelope, is required to be sent by ordinary post only addressed to GM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005 on or before 04-02-2019. Print out online application received after last date shall be treated as ‘Rejected
IOCL is an integrated energy major with presence in almost all the streams of oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources; a world of high-calibre people, state-of-the-art technologies and cutting-edge R&D; a world of best practices, quality-consciousness and transparency; and a world where energy in all its forms is tapped most responsibly and delivered to the consumers most affordably. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. operates over a network of about 13000 km long crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 93.7 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 9.5 million metric standard cubic meter per day of gas.