Indian Ordnance Factories(IOF) has released IOF Doctors Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Doctors.The total number of vacancies are 02. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 28th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Doctors
Post Date: 10/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 02
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Venue||Ordnance Factory Hospital,MSF,Ishapore,W.B-743144|
Vacancy details of IOF Doctors Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
- Monthly Remuneration of Rs.75,000/-
Period of Contract:
- 06 Months
Age limit (as on 28/06/2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS Degree from MCI recognized Medical College of India.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for IOF Doctors Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before appearing for the interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates must bring all the original documents along with two recent passport size photograph
- Candidates must reach the above mentioned venue half an hour before the scheduled time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
The Indian Ordnance Factories organisation – a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata – possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defence production. We are engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air system.