India Post Payments Bank has released IPPB Chief Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 23rd May 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk and Compliance Officer & DGM (Information Security)
Post Date: 02/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||09/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||23/05/2019|
Vacancy details of IPPB Chief Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Post||Type||No of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk and Compliance Officer||Contract||1|
|2||DGM (Information Security)||Regular||1|
For DGM (Information Security): Scale VI Rs.68,680-76,520/-
Period of Contract:
3 years (extendable by 2 years)
Age limit (as on 01/05/2019):
- Maximum Age: years
A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Chief Risk and Compliance Officer
- Bachelor’s degree from reputed University
- At least 15 years experience out of which 10 years in Financial Services, out of which 7 years of experience shall be in the Banking Sector, of which minimum 3 years in Risk and Compliance put together is mandatory.
DGM (Information Security)
- Graduate from Recognised University
- Minimum 15 years of experience of which Minimum 10 years (of which) 3 years of experience as an information security Officer and 5 years in IT in Banks or Financial Services is mandatory.
- The candidate should at least be working in Scale V of a PSB or equivalent scale in a Private Bank.
How to Apply for IPPB Chief Risk and Compliance Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can apply online from IPPB authorized website www.ippbonline.com
and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR Recruitment in Scale VI & VII” to open
the online Application Form.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given.
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees / intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has been setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India. India Post Payments Bank is leading the next revolution of banking and financial literacy. This new model will pave the way for India’s largest banking network to reach each and every corner of the nation. Our motto stands true – “No customer is too small, no transaction too insignificant, and no deposit too little.” IPPB is leveraging frugal innovation and top of the line technology infrastructure with the payment and settlement eco-system to bring simple and affordable solutions to the masses – delivered at the last mile. IPPB will leverage the Department of Posts’ (DOP’s) unparalleled reach across India, through its 155,000 post offices and the trust that it enjoys among the common man. IPPB’s vision is to be the most accessible, affordable and trusted bank for the common man.