IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Community Liaison Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on Contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th May 2019 or appear for the walk in interview on 15th and 16th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Community Liaison Officer & SHE Director
Post Date: 29/04/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||29/04/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||10/05/2019|
|Date of Walk in interview||15/05/2019 & 16/05/2019 at 9:00 AM|
Vacancy details of IRCON Community Liaison Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of posts|
|1||Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Director||1 (UR)|
|2||Community Liaison Officer||1 (UR)|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Director||Rs. 1.20 Lakhs per month|
|2||Community Liaison Officer||Rs. 34,600/- per month|
Period of Contract:
1 year (extendable)
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Director: Born not before 01/04/1962
- Community Liaison Officer: Born not before 01/04/1969
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Director
- PG Degree/PG Diploma/ Degree in Environmental Engineering /Science. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management (PGDISEM) from National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Hyderabad. OR
- M.E.in Industrial Safety from NIT, Trichy Tamil Nadu. OR
- M.E. in Industrial Safety from Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu. OR
- B.E. in Fire & Safety Engg. from Cochin University of Science and Engg. Cochin, Kerala. OR
- B.E. with advanced Safety Management Diploma from reputed & Govt. recognized institution of India. OR
- B.E./B.Arch., with one-year Full Time advanced safety diploma from NICMAR, Hyderabad. OR
- B.E./B.Tech. with any other equivalent (than as stated above) State and Central Govt. recognized full time Degree/ Diploma in Safety OR
- International qualifications like CSP (Certified Safety Professional), NEBOSH, MIOSH, MSISO etc.
- Experience of more than 15 years out of which 5 years’ experience in similar works and 3 years’ in similar position like SHE Director/SHE Manager in a large construction project.
Community Liaison Officer
- PG Degree/PG Diploma/Degree in Socialogy /Social Science
- Minimum Two years’ experience.
How to Apply for IRCON Community Liaison Officer Recruitment:
- Interested Candidates may send their Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given and sent to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 along with the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents.
- Applicants may send their application in advance or straightway report for the interview with application.
- The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of SHE Director/Community Liaison Officer vide Advt. No._C02/ 2019 _”
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.