IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Company Secretary Recruitment 2018 notification on Contract basis for Ircon’s SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles). Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th January 2019 or appear for the walk in interview on 15th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary
Post Date: 24-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 3
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
|Date of Walk in interview|
15-01-2019 (9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Vacancy details of IRCON Company Secretary Recruitment:
- Total Posts: 3 (UR)
Location: Corporate Office, Delhi
Rs 37,000/- per month with increment of Rs. 3000/- after each completed year.
Period of Contract:
- Born not before 01.12.1988
Age relaxations subject to fulfillment of the requisite criteria on qualification, experience etc. will be as per Government of India guidelines.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Post Qualification Experience of two years of Co. Secretarial work.
- Experience preferably in Company Secretary (CS) branch/CS department of any reputed company/ Government company/ Listed Government company.
Schedule of Interview:
Date & Time
Dy. General Manager/HRM Ircon International Limited C-4, District Centre Saket New Delhi-110017
15.01.2019 09:00 a.m to 04:00 p.m
Reporting Time: 9.30 AM
How to Apply for IRCON Company Secretary Recruitment:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
b) Self attested copies of Certificate of Academic Degree/Diploma
c) Self attested copies of Certificate of Professional Degree including associate membership (ACS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
d) Self attested copies of Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
e) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions.
f) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in centre format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt.of India
- Applicants may send their application in advance or Applicants who consider themselves as eligible
should straightway report for the interview with application as per the following schedule.
- The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of Co Secretary on
contract basis vide Advt. No._ C14 /2018 _”
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.