IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Deputy Manager/Rajbhasha Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st December 2018.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager/Rajbhasha
Post Date: 08-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||08-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||31-12-2018|
Vacancy details of IRCON Deputy Manager/Rajbhasha Recruitment:
- Total Posts: 1 (UR)
Place of posting: Anywhere in the Projects/Offices of the Company within India or abroad.
Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Age limit (as on 01.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 33 years
Age relaxations as per Gov. of India guidelines subject to fulfillment of the requisite qualification, pay &
experience criteria etc.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level Or
- Masters degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level Or
- Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the degree level Or
- Masters degree of a recognized university in any subject with Hindi medium and English as subject at the degree level.
- Desirable: Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice- versa from any recognized university Institution.
- 3 years post qualification experience of terminological work in Hindi and/ or translation work from English to Hindi or vice- versa, preferably of technical or scientific literature Or
- 3 years post qualification experience of teaching, research, writing or journalism in Hindi Or
- 3 years post qualification experience of Implementation of Official language Policy of the Union of India, in a Government Setup.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Sanskrit and/ or other languages specified in the Eight schedule of the Constitution.
- Experience of organizing Hindi classes or workshops for noting and drafting. Administrative experience.
- Knowledge of publication related work like editing, proof reading etc
- Written Test and/or Interview
How to Apply for IRCON Deputy Manager/Rajbhasha Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed format through off line mode only.
- Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format should be sent to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017
accompanied with the copy of following documents:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) All semester/ year marksheets
c) Certificate of professional Degree;
d) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
e) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
f) Community certificate if any;
g) DD for Rs. 1000/- for UR/ OBC applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention his/ her name & post applied for on reverse of DD)
- The envelope containing duly signed application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Dy. Manager/ Rajbhasha”- Advt. No. 12/ 2018 on regular basis”.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.