IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Executive Director (Works) Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 1 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Executive Director (Works)
Post Date: 29/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||29/07/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||28/08/2019|
Vacancy details of IRCON Executive Director (Works) Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Executive Director (Works)||1|
Location: Corporate Office, Delhi
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- IRSE Officer working in SAG scale with minimum 4 years service in functional SAG with experience in infrastructure project including earthwork, bridges, track etc.
- Officer working at E-8 level and having an experience of minimum 4 years in the grade in PSUs under Ministry of Railways and having experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track.
- Officer must have secured an overall grade of “Outstanding” in not less than any “3 out of 5” preceding Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) / Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APARs) and of the remaining two ACRs / APARs, the officer should not have had a grading of less than “Very Good”.
- Balance service at the time of absorption should not be less than 5 years.
How to Apply for IRCON Executive Director (Works) Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested Candidates may apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways/PSU etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidates along with Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
- A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to [email protected]
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.