IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Manager (Company Affairs) Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 1 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria on or before 16th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Manager (Company Affairs)
Post Date: 12/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||12/08/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||16/09/2019|
Vacancy details of IRCON Manager (Company Affairs) Recruitment 2019 :
- No of Posts: 1(UR)
Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-+allowances + PRP (IDA)
Age limit (as on 01/08/2019):
- Maximum Age: 37 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Fellow/Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- If working in PSU/Central/State Govt./Railways Organization then: Total Experience-5 years, Presently working in scale of Rs. 24900–50500/-(IDA)(PR)/60,000-1,80,000 (R)/Pay Matrix Level 9 (CDA) Or Working from 2 years in scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA)/ 50,000-160000 (R)/ Pay Matrix Level 8 (CDA)
- If working in Private Sector Organization:Total Experience-5 years, CTC-Presently drawing a total CTC of not less than 13 Lacs PA.
- Written Exam and/or Interview
How to Apply for IRCON Manager (Company Affairs) Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested Candidates may apply on neatly typed application on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format and should be send it to Deputy General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi –110 017 accompanied with the copy of all relevant documents.
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft (which should be valid for at least 3 months) in favor of ‘IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED’ payable at ‘New Delhi’.
- Application duly signed by candidate, with passport size photograph affixed & accompanied by copy of above said documents must be sent in a sealed envelope super scribing: Application for the post of “Manager/Company Affairs”-Advt. No. 09/ 2018 on regular basis.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a turnover of more than Rs 3800 crores in the year 2017-18. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.