IRCON Infrastructure and Services Ltd.has released IRCON Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Senior Project Engineer.The total no.of vacancies are 05. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 14th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Engineer
Post Date: 26-04-2019
No. of Vacancies: 05
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of IRCON Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Senior Project Engineer
- Rs.90,000/-per month
Period of Contract:
- Three years
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 45 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks
- Minimum 13 years experience in construction/ supervision of Multi- storey Residential/ Commercial/ Institutional buildings including external development works, Facade and MEP services.
- Experience of survey/quality control along with supervision works and experience in PMC shall be given preference.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for IRCON Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Visit the official website www.irconisl.com
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the application form
- The last date to apply for the post is 14-05-2019
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission
- The date of interview will be communicated later on official website
To be recognised as a specialised Infrastructure developer and establish itself as a renowned service provider for all areas of Infrastructure Projects with special emphasis on Environment, Quality and Safety.Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL) with its registered office at 2nd Floor, Plot C-4, Saket District Centre, New Delhi 110017 is a wholly owned subsidiary of IRCON, a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways.