IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts
IRCON International Limited has released IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment 2018 notification on Contract basis for Ircon’s various projects for 1 year at a fixed all-inclusive salary. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 2nd & 3rd January 2019.
Name of the Post: Works Engineer
Post Date: 06-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 16
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||06-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||28-12-2018|
|Date of Walk in interview||02 & 03-01-2019 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
Vacancy details of IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment:
Place of Posting: Ircon’s Projects in Bihar, M.P, Maharashtra, Odisha & West Bengal
Fixed Pay- Rs.29,000/- per month (under revision)
Period of Contract:
- Born not Before 01-12-1985
Age relaxations subject to fulfillment of the requisite criteria on qualification, experience etc. will be as per Government of India guidelines.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full Time Degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with First Division.
- Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems.
- Venue: DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110 017.
- Date and time: 2nd & 3rd January 2019 (From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Reporting Time – 9:30 am
How to Apply for IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given at the end of the advertisement should be addressed and sent to the DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per the address given in the table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
b) Marksheets of all semesters/ years of graduation, certificate of Degree and other qualifications as
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any
d) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions
e) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in centre format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt.of India.
f) NOC from present employer if working in Govt./PSU/autonomous Bodies.
g) Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates
- Applicants desirous of attending interview may send their application in advance or Applicants who consider themselves eligible may report for interview with application in the prescribed format as per the schedule.
- The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of Works Engineer/ S&T on Contract Basis vide Advt. No._C 13/ 2018 _”
Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON), is an engineering and construction, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under The Comp. Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the ” INDIAN RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION INTERNATIONAL ltd, a wholly(100%) owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. Ircon has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Indian Railway International Ltd in October 1995.