Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd has released IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis for its west zone. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview from 25th February to 15th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Supervisor (Hospitality)
Post Date: 05-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 50
Other Category you may be interested in:
- Indian Railway Recruitment
- RPF Recruitment
- Government Jobs in Maharashtra
- 12th Pass Government Jobs in Gujarat
- MP Govt Job
- Govt Jobs in Rajasthan
- Goa Govt Jobs
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in interview|
25-02-2019 to 15-03-2019
Vacancy details of IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment:
Location: Maharashtra , Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Goa
Rs.25,000/- per month consolidation.
Period of Contract:
- 2 years
- Extendable based on performance.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- ExS: Service rendered + 3 years
- Differently abled: 10 years (SC/ST-15years, OBC-13years)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from recognised university.
- Minimum 2 years experience in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification.
- Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have already served for IRCTC in Catering department.
- Knowledge of computer (MS Office), preparation of reports is desirable.
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Mumbai.|
Dadar Catering College, Veer Savarkar Marg, (Opposite
Suryavanshi Hall, Near Shivaji Park) Dadar West,
Mumbai – 400 028.
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Bhopal|
1100 Quarters, Near Academy Of Administration, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh – 462016
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Ahmedabad|
Between Koba Circle & Infocity Road,
Bhaijipura Patia, P.O.Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382426
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Goa|
Institute Of Hotel Management,
Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition,
Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa – 403 521.
How to Apply for IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can attend the interview along with original, one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. has been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of hiving off entire catering and tourism activity of the railways to the new Corporation so as to professionalise and upgrade these services with public-private participation. Rail based Tourism in India will be the specific vehicle for achieving high growth in coordination with state agencies, tour operators, travel agents and the hospitality industry. A dynamic marketing strategy in association with public and private agencies, tour operators, transporters, hoteliers and local tour promoters is on the anvil. Indian Railways span global volumes in hospitality and catering sectors with services provided to 13 million passengers everyday.