IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2019 – 50 Posts
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd has released IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment 2019 notification on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 16th and 19th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Supervisor (Hospitality)
Post Date: 28-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 50
Other Category you may be interested in:
- Railway Jobs 2019
- Telangana Govt Jobs 2019
- AP Govt Jobs 2019
- Government Jobs in Maharashtra 2019
- Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2019
- Govt Jobs in Odisha 2019
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in interview|
16-02-2019 & 19-02-2019
Vacancy details of IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment:
Location: Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Odisha, & Chhattisgarh.
Rs.25,000/- per month consolidation.
Period of Contract:
- 2 years
- Extendable based on performance.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- ExS: Service rendered + 3 years
- Differently abled: 10 years (SC/ST-15years, OBC-13years)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from recognised university.
- Minimum 2 years experience in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification.
- Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who have already served for IRCTC in Catering department.
- Knowledge of computer (MS Office), preparation of reports is desirable.
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) F-Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana-500007||16-02-2019 (Saturday) (10.00hrs to 13.00 hrs)|
|Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Near Indian Overseas Bank, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha-751007||19-02-2019 (Tuesday) (10.00hrs to 13.00 hrs)|
How to Apply for IRCTC Supervisor Recruitment:
- Interested candidates can attend the interview along with original, one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. has been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of hiving off entire catering and tourism activity of the railways to the new Corporation so as to professionalise and upgrade these services with public-private participation. Rail based Tourism in India will be the specific vehicle for achieving high growth in coordination with state agencies, tour operators, travel agents and the hospitality industry. A dynamic marketing strategy in association with public and private agencies, tour operators, transporters, hoteliers and local tour promoters is on the anvil. Indian Railways span global volumes in hospitality and catering sectors with services provided to 13 million passengers everyday.