Indian Rare Earths Limited has released IREL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification in various disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 12th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 13-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 20
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
23-03-2019 from 10:00 hrs
|Last Date for submission of Application||
12-04-2019 till 23:00 hrs
|Date of downloading of Admit Cards||06-06-2019|
|Date of Written Examination (Tentative)||16-06-2019|
Vacancy details of IREL Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Rs.40800/- per month as stipend
Period of Training:
- One year
Note: After completion of training, the MTs will be absorbed as Engineers/Officers in the E-1 grade of the pay of Rs. 16400-40500 (under revision).
Age limit (as on 31.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience (as on 31-12-2018):
Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mineral:
- Full time B.E./B.Tech in (Mechanical/Mining/Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from
recognized University with minimum 60 % marks. OR
- 5 year Integrated Master degree in (Mechanical/Mining/Electrical/Chemical/Mineral) Engineering from
recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- CA/CMA Qualified OR
- Full time B.com and MBA (Finance) with minimum 60 % marks.
- Written Exam
Exam Centre: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati.
How to Apply for IREL Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the IREL website under the careers section.
- First Register by filling up necessary details like email id and phone number.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents as per specifications.
- Press Submit Button and Pay Fee.
- Application fee can be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Indian Rare Earths Limited is a government-owned corporation in India based in Mumbai. It was incorporated as a private limited company and jointly owned by the Government of India. Government of India took control of IREL in 1963 under the administrative control of Department of Atomic Energy