India Trade Promotion Organization, an agency of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India has released ITPO Intern Recruitment 2019 notification. Offline Applications are invited from fresh Post Graduates to engage professional “Interns” in ITPO, Kolkata. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian nationals can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Intern
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||22/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||27/09/2019|
Location: ITPO, kolkata
Rs.30,000/- per month
Period of Internship:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Post Graduation from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks.
- MBA from a recognized University/Institute with 55% marks is preferable.
- Interview and or/screening test
How to Apply for ITPO Intern Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may send their applications to Regional Manager, India Trade Promotion Organization, International Trade facilitation Center, 5th Floor, 1/1 Wood Street, and Kolkatta-700016 in the given format along with of self attested photocopies of the following documents:
1. Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of birth
2. Mark Sheet/Certificates in support of all Educational Qualifications and experience.
- Personal Details containing:
(i) Name (ii) Father’s Name (iii) Date of Birth (iv) Permanent Address (v) Postal Address
(vi) Telephone/Mobile No. (vii) Nationality (viii) Educational Qualifications (ix) Experience (x) E mail Id.
ITPO, the premier trade promotion agency of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India is committed to showcase excellence achieved by the country in diverse fields especially trade and commerce. ITPO provides a wide spectrum of services to trade and industry and acts as a catalyst for growth of India’s trade. ITPO approves holding of international trade fairs in India and regulates holding of various expositions in India primarily to avoid any duplication of efforts while ensuring proper timing.