Jammu and Kahmir Public service Commisison has released JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Lecturer in various disciplines. The total no.of vacancies are 04. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 27-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 04
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 :
Name of the discipline
Conservative Operative Dentistry
Oral Dental Pathology
- Pay scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 Per Month
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India
- 02 years teaching experience as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor.
SC /ST / OBC
How to Apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Log onto www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link“One Time Registration”
- Fill the personal details as asked in it.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the mentioned size.
- After successfully uploading the signature and photograph click on the “APPLY”
- Candidates can apply only for the post he/she is eligible for.
- Complete the payment procedure.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission widely known as JKPSC is the constitutional body formed by the Government of India under articles 128 and 133 which conducts a civil services examination for appointment to various civil services in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The JKPSC autonomous body select the officers for various key position in states civil service according to the merits of the candidates and the rules of reservation.