Jammu & Kashmir Police Department has released Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 1350 posts. Interested Women candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 13-03-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1350
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
30 days after the activation of the link
Vacancy details of Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 1900/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should have passed matriculation examination from any Government recognized Board
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test(PET)
Mode of Payment: Online / Offline
How to Apply for Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About J&K Police:
It was in 1913 that the state requisitioned the service of an Imperial Police officer on deputation and appointed Mr Broadway as the first Inspector General of Police in June, 1913. He continued to be Police chief up to 1917 and was followed by other IP officers. Between 1913 and 1947, the State Saw only one India Police chief of J&K State in Col Gandharab Singh, between 1927 to 1931:. All others, 10 in all were IP Officers Prithinandan Singh was the first Indian Police chief who took over on Ist June 1946.Since then the Police in J&K has undergone several re-organizations, The strength of Police in J&K in the year 1889-90 was just 1040, which further rose to 1570 in the year 1903 and forty years later, in 1943-44, the strength of J&K Police was 3179 its strength has gone to more than 83000 strong at present.