JAU RA, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 – 25 Posts
Junagadh Agricultural University has released JAU RA, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 notification on temporary basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: RA, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician
Post Date: 03-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 25
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||20-11-2018 at 8:30 AM|
Vacancy details of JAU RA, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||10|
Relaxation of 5 years SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC.
World Bank funded NAHEP-IDP-ICAR (New Delhi) project entitled “Institutional Development Plan for Junagadh Agricultural University”
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Emoluments|
|1||Research Associate||Rs.40,000/- per month + HRA for PhD or Rs.38,000/- per month + HRA for Master Degree.|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||Rs.25,000/- per month + HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs.28,000/- per month + HRA for 3rd year.|
|3||Computer Programmer||Rs.27,500/- per month|
|4||Lab Technician||Rs.15,000/- per month|
Period of Contract:
For a period of 11 months.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Research Associate||40 years|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||35 years|
|3||Computer Programmer||35 years|
|4||Lab Technician||35 years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Ph.D in Agronomy/ Soil science/ Genetics & Pl. Breeding/ Biotechnology/ Entomology/ P1. Pathology OR
Master’s Degree with 1st Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA with 2 years of experience in academic/ research in above disciplines.
- Ph.D in Mechatronics/ Robotics/ CAD CAM / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Embedded System/ Computer Engg./ Computer science Engg./ ICT/ Instrumentation and Control/ Renewable Energy Engineering/ Farm Machinery & Power Engineering OR Master’s Degree with l Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA with 2 years of experience in academic/ research in above disciplines.
- Ph.D in Fish Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Fish Genetics OR Master’s Degree with l Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA with 2 years of experience in academic/ research in above disciplines.
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. (Agri.) in Horticulture or M.Sc. (Hort.) or M.Sc. (Hort.) in Fruit Science/ Vegetable Science/ Floriculture with l Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA.
- M.F.Sc. in Aquaculture/ Fisheries Resource Management with l Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA.
- M. Tech. in Processing & Food Engineering/ Farm Machinery & Power Engineering/ Soil & Water Conservation Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ ICT with I Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA.
- M.V.Sc. with l ‘ Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA. (Candidate should have registration with GVC)
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application/ Information Technology with 1 Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA
- M.Sc. (Agri.) / M.Sc. (Hort.) / MBA (Agri Business) with 1 Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1st Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA in Agricultural Information Technology / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Application / Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/ Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Mechanical Engg./ Computer Engg./ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation OR Polytechnic in above discipline with 1st Class or 60% or Equivalent 6.0 OGPA.
The Walk in Interview for the above posts will be held at 8.30 AM on 20/11/2018 at Directorate of Research, University Bhavan, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh.
How to Apply for JAU RA, SRF, Computer Programmer & Lab Technician Recruitment:
- The applicant must bring with them original documents and one set of photocopy of related documents/ testimonials at the time of interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear the interview.
The College of Agriculture, Junagadh started functioning in the month of June, 1960. The college was affiliated to Gujarat University, Ahmedabad from its inception till the year 1967. Subsequently, on inception of Saurashtra University in 1968 at Rajkot, the affiliation was transferred to it. Junagadh Agricultural University offers education in agriculture and allied sciences i.e., Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries Science, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary and Agri Business Management. The post graduate level studies are also offered in agriculture and allied sciences according to the intake capacity of the various faculties.