JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. Notification is out for a total of 4 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 27th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 01-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 4
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of walk in interview||
Administrative block, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Vacancy details of JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||
|Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology
|2||Assistant Professor of Medical Biometrics & Informatics (Biostatistics)||
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology: Rs.1,01,500/- per month
- Assistant Professor of Medical Biometrics & Informatics: Rs.1,01,500/- per month
- Senior Biostatistician: Rs.60,000/- per month
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology: 50 Years
- Assistant Professor of Medical Biometrics & Informatics: 50 Years
- Senior Biostatistician: 45 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Assistant Professor of Clinical Immunology:
- Must possess A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- A PG qualification, i.e. M.D. or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the subject;
- A Post-doctoral qualification, D.M. in Clinical Immunology (two years or three years or five years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Assistant Professor of Medical Biometrics & Informatics:
- PG Qualifications, i.e. Master’s Degree in Biostatistics / Statistics.
- A Doctorate (Ph.D.) Degree from a recognized University/institute.
- Experience: Three years’ teaching and/or research experience in Biostatistics / Statistics or subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate Degree.
- PG Degree in Statistics or Biostatistics.
- Experience of Five years Research / teaching experience in Statistics / Biostatistics in universities / research institutes.
- A doctoral degree in the discipline of a recognized University is desirable.
- Walk-in Interview
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).