JIPMER Karaikal LDC Recruitment 2019 notification is out.The notification has been released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.The total no.of vacancies are 10.Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st May 2019.
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
Post Date: 12-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 10
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Last Date to Apply
01-05-2019 (till 5:00 PM)
Vacancy details of JIPMER Karaikal LDC Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
- Level – 2(Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200) of pay matrix of 7th CPC(Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.1900/- pre revised)
Age limit (as on 01.05.2019):
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English on Computer (35 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Written Exam
UR / OBC /EWS
How to Apply for JIPMER Karaikal LDC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and read the eligibilty norms before applying for the post.
- Go to “APPLY ONLINE” Lower Division Clerk -2019
- Fill the details as asked in the application form correctly
- Complete the payment procedure as mentioned
- No changes will be entertained after the final submission.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the ‘Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry’ established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres. The institution houses one administrative block, one academic centre, one nursing college, seven hospital blocks, seven accessory services buildings and four residential complexes. 12 broad types of medical, nursing and allied health science courses covering all disciplines in healthcare from basic to super speciality training are conducted.