JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 – 33 Posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has released JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 01-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 33
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||
19-11-2018 & 20-11-2018 at 8:30 AM
Vacancy details of JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|8||Obst & Gynaec||2|
|13||P & S.M||1|
Note: 1* Post reserved for PwD’s (OL/OA) candidates.
Basic Pay Rs.67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1)
Period of Tenure:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for PWD shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Note:- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 2 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
- Written Test
|Post||Date & Place of Interview|
|Posts 1 – 9||19-11-2018 at Institute Council Room|
|Posts 10 – 17||20-11-2018 at Institute Council Room|
|Category||Fee (SBI Collect Only)|
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test and Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 19.11.18 and 20.11.18 at INSTIUTE COUNCIL ROOM, Ground Floor, INSTITUTE BOLCK, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, as per above schedule along with i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended) ii) the following certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and iii) copy of the printout of fees paid through online.
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB)
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Dy.Tahsildhar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
- SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of Interview. The Certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).