The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. has released JK Bank Contract Faculty Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Contract Faculty
Post Date: 28/05/2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||28/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30/06/2019|
Location: RSETI – Anantnag, Baramulla, Budgam, Ganderbal, Kulgam, Kupwara, Poonch, Pulwama, Rajouri, Shopian & Srinagar.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate / Post Graduate Viz. MSW/M.A. in Rural Development/ M.A. in Sociology/ Psychology/ B.Sc. (Veterinary)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have flair for teaching with Computer Knowledge.
- Previous experience as Faculty shall be preferred.
How to Apply for JK Bank Contract Faculty Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may submit their credentials @ www.jkbank.com under careers link.
- Candidates who have already sent their resume/CV before need to apply again.
About JK Bank:
J&K Bank functions as a universal bank in Jammu & Kashmir and as a specialised bank in the rest of the country. It is also the only private sector bank designated as RBI’s agent for banking business, and carries out the banking business of the Central Government, besides collecting central taxes for CBDT. J&K Bank follows a two-legged business model whereby it seeks to increase lending in its home state which results in higher margins despite modest volumes, and at the same time, seeks to capture niche lending opportunities on a pan-India basis to build volumes and improve margins. J&K Bank operates on the principle of ‘socially empowering banking’ and seeks to deliver innovative financial solutions for household, small and medium enterprises. The Bank , incorporated in 1938, and is listed on the NSE and the BSE.