Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)
Post Date: 14-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 57
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||14-09-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||29-10-2018 till 5:00 PM|
|Last date of depositing examination fee||31-10-2018 till 11:45 PM|
|Last date for Submission of Hard copy of Application form||12-11-2018 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy details of JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Vertical Reservation|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48||24||5||13||4||2|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||9||5||1||2||1||0|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Total Vacancies||Horizontal Reservation|
|Women (Except UNR)||Sports||Blind||Deaf/Dumb||Locomotive|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48||1||1||1||1||0|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||9||0||0||0||0||0|
Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
Age limit (as on 01.08.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
|Sl.No.||Category||Maximum Age limit|
|2||BC (I & II)||37 years|
Note: For PWD with more than 40% disability & for EXS will be given age relaxation up to 5 years.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Scheme of Exam:
|Part-I||Objective||General Ability Test (General English & General Studies)||2 hours||200 marks|
|Civil/Mechanical Engineering Paper I||2 hours||200 marks|
|Civil/Mechanical Engineering paper II||2 hours||200 marks|
|Conventional||Civil/Mechanical Engineering Paper I||3 hours||200 marks|
|Civil/Mechanical Engineering paper II||3 hours||200 marks|
|Part-II||Personality test||200 marks|
Note: Candidates are permitted to bring and use battery operated pocket calculators for conventional (essay)type papers only.
|SC/ST of Jharkhand||Rs.150/-|
How to Apply for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- First go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.
- For new application- click on “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- After submitting your Basic and Educational details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- After completion of your basic details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you are required to pay the examination fee after one working day after 12:00 PM.
- You can make online payment of examination fee for your category by using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card of all scheduled banks and those who want to make payment offline can take printout of challan through SBI collect link. Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only.
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.