JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – 107 Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 24th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Post Date: 24-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 107
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||24-11-2018 from 6:00 PM|
|Last Date for submission of Application||24-12-2018 till 11:45 PM|
|Starting Date for Payment of Fee||26-11-2018 till 11:45 PM|
Vacancy details of JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
Age limit (as on 31.10.2018):
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Female and SC/ST candidates will be given age relaxation up to 3 years and desirous candidates will be given age relaxation up to 10 years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in Law from a recognized University and enrolled as an advocate under The Advocates Act, 1961 till last date of submission of Application form.
- Candidate should possess sound health, bears good moral character and is not involved in, or related to any criminal case involving moral turpitude.
- Preliminary Entrance Test (Objective)
- Main Examination (Subjective)
- Viva Voce
|SC/ST of Jharkhand||
How to Apply for JPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:
- First go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of online application form.
- For new application- click on “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
- After submitting your Basic and Educational details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- After completion of your basic details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you are required to pay the examination fee after one working day after 12:00 PM.
- You can make online payment of examination fee for your category by using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card of all scheduled banks and those who want to make payment offline can take printout of challan through SBI collect link. Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only.
- After reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after two working days.
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.