JPSC Deputy Collector Recruitment 2018 – 28 Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released Recruitment notification for the Post of Deputy Collector. The notification is out for a total of 28 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details give below and apply for the same before 12th November 2018 by Post.
Name of the Post: Deputy Collector
Post Date: 25-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12-11-2018|
Vacancy Details of JPSC Recruitment:
- Maximum Age – 45 years
- Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Written Exam
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs.600/-|
|All other Applicants ( SC / ST / PH)||Rs.150/-|
- Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the notification form from the official website page at http://www.jpsc.gov.in
- Applicants can send their hardcopies of the filled application form along with photocopies of ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates , Caste certificates and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address by Post.
- Envelope should be superscribed with “Application For The Post of………………………………”
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Ranchi – 834001″
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.