Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank has released Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 130 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 12/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 130
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||12/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||05/09/2019|
|Date of Written Test||13/10/2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
|Category||No of Posts|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|EXS (OC)||48 years|
|PWD (OC)||40 years|
|Widow||No Age limit|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC/BC (Muslim)/ EXS (any of the mentioned category)||No Age limit|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Knowledge of Tamil.
- Knowledge of Computer.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the website http://www.kpmdrb.in/.
- Candidates must upload scanned copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Application fee can be paid by SBI Collect online or can be paid at the main office/ branch of Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank.
- Candidates must pay the fee first and then apply in the application form.
About Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank:
Kancheepuram Co-operative Central Bank (DCCB) is a cooperative bank operating at the district level in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu. It was established to provide banking to the rural hinterland for the agricultural sector with the branches primarily established in rural and semi-urban areas.