Karnataka Bank has been released Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Post Date: 10/07/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be Interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for submission of Application||10/07/2019|
|Last date for submission of Application||20/07/2019|
|Date of Online Test||03/08/2019|
Rs.37,000/- per month approximately
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Must have been born before 02/07/1993
- Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience (as on 01/07/2019):
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks/ equivalent from recognised university.
- Should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/ state language along with Hindi & English.
- Computer literate.
- Online Test
Mode of Payment: Online
- Mumbai and
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Interested Candidates may apply online from the Bank‟s website www.karnatakabank.com.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT‟ BUTTON.
- Candidates should upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
About Karnataka Bank:
Karnataka Bank Limited, is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. Karnataka Bank Limited has a network of 827 branches, 1374 ATMs and 160 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 states and 2 union territories. It has 8,220+ employees and over 10 million customers throughout the country. Its shares are privately owned by over 1,46,000 shareholders. The tagline of the bank is “Your Family Bank Across India”.