Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment 2018-19 Notification has been released by Karnataka Bank.Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 2nd January 2019.
Name of the Post: Officers (Scale-1)
Post Date: 23-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
|Last Date for Printing Application|
Date of examination
Vacancy details of Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment 2018-19 :
Name of post
- Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.65,000/- per month.)
Age limit as on 01-12-2018:
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 28 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1997 (both days inclusive).
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-12-2018.
- Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
- Online Test
Mode of Payment: Online
- Hubballi Dharwad,
- Mysuru and
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Officer Recruitment 2018-19:
- Candidates have to visit the Bank‟s website www.karnatakabank.com, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the „FINAL SUBMIT‟ BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Before applying online, candidates should Scan their :
– Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– Signature (with black ink)
– Left Thumb Impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
About Karnataka Bank:
Karnataka Bank Limited, is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. Karnataka Bank Limited has a network of 827 branches, 1374 ATMs and 160 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 states and 2 union territories. It has 8,220+ employees and over 10 million customers throughout the country. Its shares are privately owned by over 1,46,000 shareholders. The tagline of the bank is “Your Family Bank Across India”.