Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by High Court of Kerala. Notification is out for a total of 21 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 25th February 2019
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 31-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 21
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Vacancy details of Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs.12,000/- per month
- Candidates born between 26-02-1991 and 25-02-1997 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Any candidate who have Graduation in Law can apply for this post.
- viva voce
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About High Court of Kerala :
High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro – the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.