Kerala High Court Telephone operator Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by High Court of Kerala. Notification is out for a total of 1 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 24th March 2019 (for step-I).
Name of the Post: Telephone operator
Post Date: 28-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
|Date of closure of STEP-I Process||
|Date of commencement of remittance of fee through offline mode.||
|Date of closure of Step-II process/ last date for remittance of application fee through online mode||
|The last date for remittance of application fee through offline mode.||
Vacancy details of Kerala High Court Telephone operator Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Rs. 22200 – 48000/- per month
- Candidates born between
- UR – 02-01-1983 and 01-01-1983 (both days inclusive)
- SC/ST – 02-01-1978 and 01-01-2001 (both days inclusive)
- OBC – 02-01-1980 and 01-01-2001 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Any candidate who passed Plus Two or equivalent .
- Diploma in Electronics awarded by an institution recognised by the Government
- Six months’ experience as Telephone Operator / Receptionist and in Computer operation .
- With Fluency in English,Malayalam and Hindi.
- Interview AND/OR Written Test
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Unemployed||
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Telephone operator Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About High Court of Kerala :
High Court of Kerala came into being from 1st November 1956, with its seat at Ernakulam. Its roots go back to the Rulers of Travancore-Cochin, to Colonel Munro – the British Resident and Diwan in the Travancore State and the political agent in Cochin State- the architect of the well regulated judicial system in both these native states, to the High Court of Madras with its tradition of a hundred years and over, to the Travancore High Court, to the Cochin High Court and to the Travancore Cochin High Court.