Kerala Finance Corporation Dy Manager Recruitment 2019 – 10 Posts
Kerala Finance Corporation has released Kerala Finance Corporation Dy Manager Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 6th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Dy Manager
Post Date: 06-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 10
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
06-04-2019 till 5:00 PM
|Date of Written Exam (Tentative)||
Vacancy details of Kerala Finance Corporation Dy Manager Recruitment:
Age limit (as on 02.03.2019):
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Usual relaxation for reservation categories will be applicable.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate (regular full time course) with JAIIB OR
- BE/B.Tech with JAIIB/MBA (regular full time course) from reputed institutions. OR
- LLB with JAIIB/MBA (regular full time course) from reputed institutions. OR
- Associate/Fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India viz ACA/FCA OR
- Associate/Fellow member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India viz CMA OR
- Member of Institute of Company secretaries of India (ICSI) viz Company Secretary (ACS).
- Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience of which 1 year experience shall be in Banks/Financial Institutions in Officer cadre.
- written test
Test Center: Thiruvananthapuram
Scheme of Written Test:
|Sl.No.||Subjects||No of Qns||Marks|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability||15||15|
How to Apply for Kerala Finance Corporation Dy Manager Recruitment:
- The applicants should apply in the format given as Annexure ‘A’.
- The application forms should be sent by registered post/speed post to “The Chairman and Managing Director, Kerala Financial Corporation, Head Office, Vellayambalam, Trivandrum – 695033, Kerala” superscribing the name of the post and notification number on the envelope.
About Kerala Finance Corporation:
Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC), incorporated under the State Financial Corporations Act of 1951, is a trend setter and path breaker in the field of long term finance, playing a major role in the development and industrialization of Kerala. Established as the Travancore Cochin Financial Corporation on 01.12.1953 and renamed as Kerala Financial Corporation consequent to the reorganization of states on linguistic basis in November 1956, KFC has now become a pioneer in industrial financing and is among the best SFCs of the country. KFC is an ISO certified organization, posting profits continuously, having 16 Branch Offices with its Head Quarters at Thiruvananthapuram and Zonal Offices at Kozhikode, Ernakulam and Kollam.