Kolkata City NUHM Society has released Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 165 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply on or before 9th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 23/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 165
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date for online form submission||02/09/2019|
|Last date for online form submission||09/09/2019|
Vacancy details of Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
|OBC – A||27|
|OBC – B||8|
|UR – PWD||9|
|UR – Meritorious Sports Person||5|
- Rs.17220/- per month
Age limit as on 01/09/2019:
- Maximum age: 64 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have completed GNM training course.
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc Nursing course.
- Candidates should be registered with west Bengal nursing council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
- Should be a permanent resident of WB.
- Shortlisting based on merit
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form available in the website.
- Duly filled Application along with attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications ,OBC non-creamy layer certificate, caste certificate, if applicable should be submitted to the below mentioned address:-
S.N Banerjee road,
Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Kolkata – 700013
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation:
Kolkata Municipal Corporation was Established on 1876. Under the guidance of the first Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made provision for the enfranchisement of women and the election of a Mayor of Kolkata annually. Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das was the first Mayor of KMC with Niyaz Ahamed as his Chief Executive Officer. Later mayors include Deshapriya Jatindra Mohan Sengupta, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bidhan Chandra Roy, Nalini Ranjan Sarkar, Abul Kasem Fazlul Haque, and for the 2010-2015 term, Sovan Chatterjee.