Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 157 Posts
Kolkata City NUHM Society has released Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 157 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in interview on 18th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Post Date: 07-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 157
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in interview
|18-03-2019 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm|
Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI), 36C, Ballygunge circular Road, Kolkata – 700019
Vacancy details of Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
Category wise Break up
|OBC – A||
OBC – B
|UR – PWD||
UR – Meritorious Sports Person
- Rs.17220/- per month
Age limit as on 01-01-2019:
- Maximum age: 64 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have completed GNM training course.
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc Nursing course.
- Candidates should be registered with west Bengal nursing council and must have proficiency in Bengali
- Shortlisting based on merit
- Walk-in interview
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for Kolkata City NUHM Society Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation:
Kolkata Municipal Corporation was Established on 1876. Under the guidance of the first Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal, Sir Surendranath Banerjee, the Calcutta Municipal Act of 1923 made provision for the enfranchisement of women and the election of a Mayor of Kolkata annually. Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das was the first Mayor of KMC with Niyaz Ahamed as his Chief Executive Officer. Later mayors include Deshapriya Jatindra Mohan Sengupta, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bidhan Chandra Roy, Nalini Ranjan Sarkar, Abul Kasem Fazlul Haque, and for the 2010-2015 term, Sovan Chatterjee.