Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau has released Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 108 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant
Post Date: 12/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 108
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||12/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||05/09/2019|
|Date of Written Test||13/10/2019 (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM)|
Vacancy details of Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau Assistant Recruitment:
|Category||No of Posts|
As per post in various departments (Refer official notification)
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
|EXS (OC)||48 years|
|PWD (OC)||40 years|
|Widow||No Age limit|
|SC/ST/MBC/BC/BC (Muslim)/ EXS (any of the mentioned category)||No Age limit|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Knowledge of Tamil.
- Knowledge of Computer.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau Assistant Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the website http://www.kpmdrb.in/.
- Candidates must upload scanned copy of all relevant documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Application fee can be paid by SBI Collect online or can be paid at the main Office/ branch of Kancheepuram Central Cooperative Bank.
- Candidates must pay the fee first and then apply in the application form.
About Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau:
Kancheepuram District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies is a statutory body constituted by Rule 151(5) of Tamil nadu Cooperative Societies Rules 1988 and Go No. 3 (Ms) Cooperation, Food and Consumer Protection Dept dated 5.1.2016 to recruit staff strength for the cooperative institutions in Kancheepuram Region.