Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd under Centre for Management Development (CMD) Kerala has released KSIDC Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 2 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online on or before 19th June 2019.
Name of the Post: CA to Project Director & Manager
Post Date: 05/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting date of online form submission||05/06/2019|
|Last date of online form submission||19/06/2019|
Vacancy details of KSIDC Manager Recruitment 2019:
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|CA to Project Director||1|
- CA to Project Director – Rs.20,000/- pm
- Manager (Technical) – Rs.50,000/- pm
Age limit as on (01/06/2019):
- Maximum age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
CA to Project Director:
- Must possess a Degree and
- KGT certificate in short hand English.
- Proficiency in computer , MS office, including good typing speed in English & Malayalam.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience is mandatory
- Must possess B Tech and Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from reputed institutes.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience is mandatory
- Not mentioned
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for KSIDC Manager Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About CMD Kerala:
The Centre for Management Development was established in August 1979 as per the recommendations of the comittee on Management Development of Public Enterprises in Kerala, headed by Shri. K.T. Chandy. It is sponsored by the Government of Kerala as an autonomous, professional, registered body. Shri K.T. Chandy was the founder Chairman.