Krishi Vigyan Kendra Mehsana has released KVK Mehsana Driver Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Driver
Post Date: 15-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Pay Band – I Rs.5200-20200 + RGP Rs.2000/-
Age limit (as on 15.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Other relaxation as per govt. rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matriculation pass qualification from recognised board.
- Possession of valid and appropriate driving license from prescribed govt. authority.
- One year trade certificate in the relevant field from ITI or
- Experience of driving in recognised institution or
- Experience of motor mechanic work.
How to Apply for KVK Mehsana Driver Recruitment:
- Duly signed application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates including proof for DOB, Experience, reasons for leaving, period of stay & pay scale with self attested photo affixed in the application form should be sent to “The Director, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ganpat Vidyanagar – 384012, Mehsana – Gozariya Highway, TA & District – Mehsana, Gujarat” by Speed post or R.P.A.D. only.
About KVK Mehsana:
The Krishi Vigyan Kendra is sponsored by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, and is implemented by the Mehsana District Education Foundation, Ganpat University. The main idea is to influences the productivity to achieve social justice for the most needy and deserving weaker section of the society like small and marginal farmers, agricultural and landless labourers, drought and flood affected farmers, tribal farmers and so on. Need based training courses are design for different type of clientele. Course are base on information received trough survey. After training, follow up extension programme are organized for the convicting acquired skills of the trainees into practice while designing the courses, the concept of faming is taken into account to make the enterprises commercially viable.