Lady Matron and Junior Matron Malkangiri Recruitment 2019 notification has been released. Notification is out for total no.of 30 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details and apply before 28th February 2019.
Name of the Posts: Matron and Junior Matron
Post Date: 18-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply
Last date to Apply
28-02-2019 (till 5:00 PM)
No.of Lady Matrons Required for the 100 seated old hostels / PSH/ Ashram
|Lady matrons required for Hostels running under S& ME Deptt.schools||Edn.Complex|
Total no.of Lady matron / Junior Lady matron required
Age Limit ( as on 01-01-2019):
- 35 years and above
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Plus two (Higher Secondary Examination Pass)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can check the eligibilty criteria, selection procedure ,application form and vacancy details from the official website i.e www.malkangiri.nic.in.
- The last date of submission of application to District Welfare Officer, Malkangiri by Speed Post is 28-02-2019.
- The Application Format can be downloaded from the official notification.
- No late submission or Incomplete submission of form will be taken into consideration.
Malkangiri District is named after its headquarters town, Malkangiri. During formation of Odisha Province in 1936, Malkangiri was a ‘Taluk’ of Nabrangpur sub–division of Koraput District of Odisha. In 1962 it was upgraded to a subdivision of Koraput District. The present Malkangiri got its identity as an independent district due to reorganization of districts of Odisha as per a notification on 1st October, 1992 and with effect from 2nd October 1992. Covering an area of 5,791 sq. kms, it lays between 17 degree 45’N to 18 degree 40’N latitudes and 81 degree 10’ E to 82 degree E longitude. This District is sparsely populated with not much of a difference between the numbers of males and females. Almost the whole of the district is a vast dense jungle, with a very small percentage of the population residing in the urban areas. The district is divided into two distinct physical divisions.