LIC HFL Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: LIC Housing Finance Ltd has released LIC HFL Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 300 vacancies. The Selection will be made through 2 stages ie. Online exam & Interview. The Online Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 9th/ 10th October 2019. The details of LIC HFL Exam Pattern and Syllabus is given below:
Other Category you may be interested in:
LIC HFL Assistant Online Exam Pattern 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|4||Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate)/ Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
- All questions will be in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks assigned to each question.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut off.
LIC HFL Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 – Interview:
- The final merit list and selection of candidates will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
LIC HFL Assistant Syllabus 2019:
- Puzzles (Linear, Circular, Square, Rectangle etc.)
- Seating Arrangements (Box, Floor, Schedule, Unknown person etc.)
- Direction Sense,
- Blood Relation,
- Order and Ranking,
- Machine Input-Output,
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series,
- Data Sufficiency.
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude:
- Approximation and Simplification,
- Number Series (Missing, Wrong Number)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2),
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart, Missing),
- Data Sufficiency,
- Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
- Reading comprehension,
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers),
- Cloze Test,
- Phrase Replacement,
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles,
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions,
- Error Detection Questions,
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
- Current Affairs of at least past 4-5 months.
- Static Awareness with special focus on India & Neighboring countries.
- Insurance/ Financial Awareness.
- Govt. Schemes and Policies.