Lok Nayak Hospital has released Lok Nayak Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Senior Residents.The total no.of vacancies are 60.Interested candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk-in-interview based on the eligibility criteria on 15th May & 16th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Post Date: 08/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 60
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Walk-In-Interview||15/05/2019 & 16/05/2019|
Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Delhi Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Vacancy details of Lok Nayak Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Department||General||SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL|
- As per 7th CPC ,Pay Matrix Level -11 ( Rs.67000-Rs.208700)
Period of Contract:
- Three years
Age limit ( as on 23/05/2019)
- Maximum Age- 37 years
- Age relaxations as per rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree or equivalent as per the residency scheme, in concerned specialty from an MCI recognized university/institute and must possess DMC registration for the concerned specialty/super specialty.
- Rs.500/-(General and OBC)
- Demand Draft preferably of State Bank of India issued in favour of”M.D Lok Nayak Hospital,Payable at New Delhi”
How to Apply for Lok Nayak Hospital Senior Residents Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may appear for “Walk-in-lnterview on the date , time and place mentioned.
- The reporting time for candidates appearing for morning board is 09:00AM and Evening board is 12:00 Noon
- Candidates must also bring with them original certificates of testimonials at the time of appearing for the interview failing which he or she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
About Lok Nayak Hospital:
It is centrally located and very near to both old and New Delhi railway stations and big business areas like Connaught Place and Karol Bagh. The catchments area of the hospital is very large and receive patients from not only Delhi but from neighboring states as well for example Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal and Himachal Pradesh.Most of the services including medicines, food, operations and admissions etc. are provided free to the patients.