Liquid Propulsion System Centre has released LPSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 87 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 17th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 14/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 87
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-In Interview||17/08/2019|
|Venue||Govt Polytechnic Collage, Kalamassery, Ernakulam, Kerala.|
Vacancy details of LPSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Stipend – Rs.3542/-
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation:
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess 1st class diploma in respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for LPSC Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Interested Candidates may apply register their names through the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is the lead Centre for development and realization of earth-to-orbit advanced propulsion stages for Launch Vehicles and also the in-space propulsion systems for Spacecrafts. The LPSC activities and facilities are spread across its two campuses viz., LPSC Headquarters and Design Offices at Valiamala/Thiruvananthapuram, and Spacecraft Propulsion Systems Unit at LPSC, Bangalore/Karnataka.