Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Manipur Public Service Commission. Notification is out for a total of 70 Posts. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 3rd February 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 08-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 70
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
03-02-2019 up to Midnight
|Downloading of e-admit card|
Vacancy details of Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Post||No of Posts||UR||SC||ST|
|Manipur Civil Service-Grade-ll||15||9||–||5||1|
|2||Manipur Police Service-Grade-ll||15||8||1||4|
|Manipur Finance Service Grade-Ill||15||9||–||4||1|
|4||Sub Divisional Collector||15||7||1||5|
|Manipur Secretariat Service Category -V||10||4||–||2||1|
Post reserved for Physically handicapped persons:
Name of the Service
|Category(s) for which identified||No. of Reserved Vacancy|
Manipur Civil Service-Grade-ll
Physical requirement and functional classifications are given in the rules.
|Manipur Civil Service-Grade-lll||Visual impairment|
- Rs. 9,300-34800 – plus GP
Age limit (as on 01-07-2019):
- Age limit: 21-38 Years
As per Govt order
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must be able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal Dialects of Manipur.
- A candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are permanent lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrollment in the Electoral Roll and Birth Certificate will also be eligible.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
Number of Attempts:
No of Attempts
Centre of Exam: Imphal
|General & OBC||Rs.600/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates||No Fee|
Mode of payment: by using net – banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit Card through www.empsconline.gov.in portal.
How to Apply for Manipur PSC Principal Recruitment:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should register s per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission ie www.empsconline.gov.in.
- Candidates who are already registered user of the portal may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through online mode only.
- Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID and the mobile number for further communication. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualifications, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission. Any variance in the documents submitted online and physical documents will be summarily rejected.
Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. On October 3, 1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318 with one Chairman and two Members. Shri B.K. Nehru, Governor of Manipur inaugurated the office of the Manipur Public Service Commission at a glittering function on October 23, 1972 at the Gandhi Memorial Hall, Imphal. Chief Minister, Shri Alimuddin presided over the function.