Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 80 Posts
Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited has released Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Graduate / Diploma Apprentice
Post Date: 01-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 80
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Discipline||Graduate Apprentice||Diploma Apprentice|
|5||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg||5||0|
Location: Western Region
Stipend per month:
Rs. 4984 /- for Graduate & Rs. 3542 /- for Diploma.
Period of Training:
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Maximum Age: years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973/ having work experience of one year or more/ have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination need not apply.
- Merit list based on percentage obtained in prescribed qualification.
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices.
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No./Registration Number of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044).
About Mazagon Dock:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai, an ISO 9001: 2008 Company is one of the leading shipbuilding yard in India. The History of Mazagon Dock dates back to 1774, when a small dry dock was constructed in Mazagon. Over the years, MDL has earned a reputation for quality work and established a tradition of skilled and resourceful service to the shipping world in general and the Indian Navy & Coast Guard. It was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1934.